Welcome to the family!
- Costumes, Masks, and Props owned by Malice and given to you to use are YOUR responsibility, take care of them.
- Arrive on time, or earlier. Give yourself plenty of time to sign in, check your scene, eat, get into costume/makeup, and be in your spot for the first group.
- Do not tamper with any lighting, sound, or effects in your scene...unless instructed to or it is malfunctioning.
- Keep your scene clean and safe for both yourself and customers. Personal belongings are to be kept in the costume trailer, or in a cooler behind your scene. All garbage most be collected and disposed of at the end of every night. Do not leave any costume props in your scene.
- Actor and customer safety is of the utmost importance. Report any safety issues immediately.
- CELL PHONES are to be either kept in lockers or set to silent and kept behind your scene. Absolutely no cell phone use is allowed in front of your scene...and they are to be used for emergencies only.
- ZERO TOLERANCE for alcohol, pot, and other illegal drugs or non-prescribed medications on the property.
- Absolutely no touching of customers unless: you are in an interactive scene, have been approved to do so, and the customer accepts an offer to be touched (like a handshake).
- No direct foul language to any customer. No religious, racial, or sexual discrimination of any kind...to anyone.
- Leave your drama at the front gates, it will not be tolerated.
- Overstimulated customers: brought on by anxiety, extreme panic, phobias, minor injury, or a screaming child...do NOT break character. Either change your "tone" to see if it calms them, back off completely, or see if they need to be escorted out. Use your best judgement...in character.
- NEVER break character around customers under any circumstance. Whether its a friend/family member coming through the haunt, or your passing someone in costume out front...they're paying for a show, not to hangout with you.
- Keep talking to a respectable volume in-between groups with your scene members. If you are waiting for another group, do so "upstream" (in front of your scene) so you know when the next group is coming. NEVER wait/hangout "downstream" (behind your scene).
- Treat and respect your fellow actors as you want to be treated.
- Treat and respect all Malice property and equipment as if it was your own.
- Breaking any of these simple rules could lead to demotion/loss of spot, no pay, banishment.
- Have fun...its Halloween!